Frequenty Asked QuestionsHaving problems with the video?
- If there are multiple servers, you can choose between different servers. Click on Server 1, Server 2, etc...
- We recommend that you have a high-speed Internet connection because of the High Definition and length of the videos. Pause the player for a while to let it buffer if your Internet speed is slow, and then play it again. 5 minutes is recommended.
- In some videos, you may need to click the NEXT button to proceed watching.
- There is an ad blocking the video. What do I do?
We need these advertisements to fund the site so that you can watch videos for free. Refresh the page (may be multiple times) to make them disappear.
- What is that music in the background?
The background music you here may come from advertisements. Try refreshing the page to disable them or find the icon in the bottom left corner of the advertisement and click it to close it.
- It always say "buffering" and keeps stopping.
Your Internet connection may be slow. Try pausing the video for a while before resuming. It is recommended to pause the movie for about 5 minutes. In extreme cases, try pausing up to 30 minutes.
- Video not found or 404 error?
The server the movie is hosted may be down or have been deleted. In this case, try choosing a different server.
- What should my Internet speed need to be?
The recommended (not required) speed is 3Mbps/3000Kbps and above. To check your speed, go to http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/
- What else do I need?
You may also need to have either or both of these plugins installed: Adobe Flash Player and Microsoft Silverlight.